For a detailed list of changes, have a look at the ChangeLog.
- All modules now support image-filtering. All modules with long-running tasks now take advantage of multiple processors and start more than one process in parallel.
- Except for minor tweaks, this is a bugfix-release. The scripts did not work correctly, if you had one of your image-prefixes also in your pathnames.
- New modules: raw2seq and sharpenImages.
- The module mv2archive now also saves the hdr-list to the archive root directory.
- The module makeGIMP is now fully configurable. It supports an arbitrary number of layers with individual configured layer-modes.
- The new frontend-script hdrff4img processes images given as arguments on the commandline. With hdrff4img it is no longer necessary to setup the hdrff-directory infrastructure (useful for adhoc conversions).
- The infrastructure for parallel processing and for filtering image-names (i.e. only process a subset of images) is in place. It will take some time until all existing modules are converted to this new infrastructure. See the file TODO in the distribution for modules not yet converted. Currently, the most important time-consuming modules are already converted, this should lead to a considerable speedup on multi-processor machines.
- The prefixes of generated images are now configurable.
- Many small changes and improvements.
- Initial release.