Remove chromatic aberrations and lens-distortions using the programs tca_correct and fulla (part of the hugin-package).
This module needs an HDR-list-file (config-var HDR_LIST) generated by module findGroups.
- Set IMG_FIXCA=1 to actually correct the images. Set to zero to only create symbolic links.
- Prefix for generated images. Defaults to ca_.
- Options for tca_correct. Only experts should tweak this option.
- Additional options for fulla.
- Working directory. This module expects it's input files in this directory and creates it's output files also in this directory.
This module is a prerequisite for alignImages and should therefore always be part of the workflow. Since the calculation of correction parameters of chromatic abberrations is a very timeconsuming operation, you might prefer to set IMG_FIXCA=0. In this case, instead of actually converting the images, this module only creates symbolic links.
Note that this module could be optimized. It could save calculated correction-parameters (for each lens, f-stop and possibly focus-distance) and reuse them if they were available. This would require some sort of (pseudo) database.