Copy or move files from the memory card to the hard-disk.
- Mount point of the memory card.
- Target directory for copy/move. Defaults to $TARGET_DIR/orig.
- Prefix of the source images (lowercase. e.g. dsc_, img_).
- Extension of the source images (lowercase. e.g. jpg, nef, crw).
- If empty or cp, files are copied. If the value is mv, the files are moved. If you are paranoid, you should never use CP_CMD=mv, unless you have a backup of your images on a second memory card.
- If unset or set to zero, all images are processed at the same time. Otherwise, at most number images are processed at once. This could be useful if you have limited amount of hard-disk space for all (intermediate) files at once. But setting this variable might also interrupt an image sequence.
This is usually the first module to run. Use CP_CMD=mv at your own risk.